Paxton Products - Air Delivery Solutions
Air systems designed by Paxton bring the highest efficiency to a variety of industrial applications. By combining a high efficiency centrifugal blower with custom engineered air delivery devices, a Paxton air system performs better:
- Drying: shears water and other liquids off of the target, leaving a clean, dry surface
- Blow off: removes dirt, shavings, sawdust, coatings, solvents
- Convey: moves and sorts parts, capsules, frozen foods and more
- Hold down: in vacuum mode, holds down fabrics, wood and plastics
Paxton Products designs & manufactures high performance air delivery systems that are custom engineered to optimize drying and blow off of your products. The process begins with your application: what size, what shape, what speed, how much water or debris to be blown, what configurations - then the air delivery device is engineered to these requirements.
No matter what configuration of air is needed, Paxton has it. From drying a single surface to 360 degree drying, Paxton guarantees it. And if you can't find the configuration that works for you, Paxton will design an air delivery device that will.
The Paxton Centrifugal Blowers offer highly efficient solutions for process air, drying and vacuum applications. Return on investment is often times about one year. Available in sizes from 3 hp up to 20 hp, Paxton offers two series of belt-driven centrifugal blowers:
- XT-series features an auto-tension belt drive designed to enhance the performance, efficiency and service life of the smaller motors of the XT-300 (3 hp) and XT-500 (5 hp)
- AT-series utilizes an automatic belt tensioner to optimize performance and is available at power levels ranging from 7.5 hp to 20 hp
The The Paxton PureAir System is the first variable frequency drive (VFD) centrifugal blower designed specifically with cleanroom and other sensitive applications in mind. With uniquely engineered features, the PureAir System delivers clean dry air (CDA), while reducing a company’s operating costs up to five times those of traditional compressed air systems.
- 99.97% pure air meeting Class 10000 clean room requirements
- Oil-free direct drive blower technology
- Reduced energy consumption of up to 80%
The Originally designed for date coding applications, Mounting Arm the patented PowerDry™ System sets the standard for a complete drying & blow off Air System that can be used for drying and blow off for a wide variety of cans, bottles and jars.
- Pays for itself in energy savings in about a year
- Eliminates moisture related packaging, labeling and coding issues
- Adjusts to reach under lids, caps and crevices